Find and read reviews with confidence

Cat Cat

With a growing range of cat and dog insurance policies on the market, it can be hard to find the best pet insurance to suit your individual needs and budget.

We enable pet owners to share their experiences of some of the leading pet insurance providers, so as well as being able to compare the best pet insurance plans available based on cost, levels of coverage, exclusions and deductibles, you can read thousands of pet insurance reviews from other owners across the U.S. and Canada.

Our helpful pet insurance reviews can help ensure you find a policy that’s right for you.

9

out of 10

Verified Reviews

I like that Trupanion covers conditions for life rather than yearly deductibles.

I like that Trupanion covers conditions for life rather than yearly deductibles. Just wish they covered more than what they do. Thankfully, they have very helpful agents you can chat with online & explain everything to you.

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes No
7

out of 10

Verified Reviews

I knew there was a $50.

I knew there was a $50.00 deductible but than you only paid 90%

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes No
9

out of 10

Verified Reviews

I just joint couple of months ago.

I just joint couple of months ago. Recommended by one of my friends. All companies doing 80% of the job. the impotent part is the rest 20%.

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes No
10

out of 10

Verified Reviews

PetInsuranceReview recommened

I have received great feedback and was recommended. Would highly recommend to others

I have received great feedback, and was recommended. Would highly recommend to others
  • INSURER: Trupanion Canada
  • POSTED: 05/04/2022
  • BY:
  • BREED: Golden Retriever
  • AGE OF PET: 1 - 8

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes No
10

out of 10

Verified Reviews

PetInsuranceReview recommened

I have NEVER had a problem dealing with Trupanion.

I have NEVER had a problem dealing with Trupanion. Always great!

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes No
10

out of 10

Verified Reviews

PetInsuranceReview recommened

Could not be happier

I have been VERY happy with my trupanion experiences. Not having to pay up front takes a lot of the stress away. Not having to worry about the money makes it so much easier to focus on your pet's wellbeing

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes No
10

out of 10

Verified Reviews

PetInsuranceReview recommened

Extremely satisfied!!

I have been using Trupanion for insurance for about 6 years now and it has been fantastic. You hope you don't need to ever use it, but when you do it is so nice to know you're covered.

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes No
10

out of 10

Verified Reviews

PetInsuranceReview recommened

Love this service

I have been telling everyone about this. This is perfect for animals,and it’s affordable . Everyone should have this coverage for ur animals

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes No
10

out of 10

Verified Reviews

PetInsuranceReview recommened

I have always had good results with claims help from helpful friendly staff and have never had any issues.

I have always had good results with claims, help from helpful friendly staff, and have never had any issues. This claim has been a bit of an issue but overall I am happy with the help Trupanion provides.

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes No
10

out of 10

Verified Reviews

PetInsuranceReview recommened

Great coverage and super service

I have always been totally satisfied with the service provided by Trupanion.

Did you find this review helpful?

Yes No

Get a quote today

Leave a review