Our dog, Riley, became suddenly dizzy and disoriented to the point of collapse. After rushing him to the vet, he was diagnosed with some kind of unidentifiable toxic poisoning that he must have picked up from the local park. Fortunately, we had obtained insurance from Healthy Paws and they sure came through. Riley spent one day at our vet's office and then was referred to the overnight emergency vet for overnight monitoring. Good news? Riley pulled through and was back to normal after 24 hours. Bad news? Vet bills totalling around $1,200. Good news? Healthy Paws covered the promised 90% after deductions, and promptly too. We are so pleased with Healthy Paws and recommend them to all our pet-owner friends.