Doggie Overdose

1
Out of 10

I had VPI for over 6 years and never had any real problems until last month. My dog got into a bottle of rimydal. I was out of town and the person watching him took him to the emergency vet. He was there for 3 days. The bill came in just over $2500. VPI paid out $300. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY!

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
Overdose
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Labrador Retriever

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.