LITERALLY 4 days after I purchased pet insurance for our two 6 month old Boxer mixes, Lola ingested a non-edible chew toy and ended up at the Vet ER after 48 hours of not keeping her food down. After a weekend worth of IV fluids, Barium studies, and emergency exploratory surgery, she was released home, good as new...thank goodness. Petplan reimbursed us for everything. Less our deductible and no questions asked. I could not be any more pleased with this company. I have already recommended them to at least 10 different friends/family members. Thank you so much Petplan. It is the most comforting feeling to know my little ones are protected when accident strikes.