I've got 2 rescue pit bulls that love to get into anything and everything they can find. Recently my male Mason, had gotten a hold of a mouse that was contaminated with poison. We didn't know it was contaminated until a few days later his jaw swelled up twice the size of his head and he was bleeding profusely through his mouth. He was rushed to the emergency room where he had to have plasma and IV's just to make it through the night. In the morning we took him to his vet and spent another 4 days hospitalized. I filed my claim worried that it would not be accepted. I'm thankful it was because it has helped me so much!! Embrace staff is very understanding and has even emailed me to see how my pets are doing after their claims. They are awesome and I have told all of my friends with pets that they are the insurance to have!