One of our dogs ate a pound of chocolate covered raisins that I left with them in the car by accident. Because we didn't know which dog was the culprit we had to put them both in the after-hours emergency vet. We have and Embrace policy on the one that actually ate the goodies (based on induced vomiting and diarrhea). We submitted a claim last week and were informed to day that we would be getting a payment that was exactly what was outlined in the policy. Every aspect of this situation, AFTER the crime, was handled professionally and with compassion. Nice job Embrace.