Very pleased, wish I had enrolled sooner.

9
Out of 10

Maggie, my 14 week old Lab-mix puppy ingested a nylon stocking. The Vet had to induce vomiting, and give an IV., etc, etc. Cha-ching... My claim was handled quickly. I received a check for $311.00 in about 10 days.
Wish I had enrolled sooner, as I had already incurred big bills for her parasites and bladder infection!

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
ingested non edible object
Claim Amount
$100 - $500
Breed

Labrador Mix

Age of Pet
Under a year

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.