Gracie, our 8 month old Labrador retriever ingested pieces of a toy designed for "Extreme Chewers". After several days of not feeling well, her symptoms got worse early one morning. We took her to our vet's 24-hour emergency room fearing an obstruction. After the initial exam, our vet presented us with a course of action, including imaging, with an estimated total treatment cost of over $1,000 (only to climb higher if surgery were needed). Confident in our coverage with Healthy Paws, at a time when our puppy wasn't feeling well and needed medical treatment right away, we were able to focus 100% on her care instead of worrying about the cost of treatment. Without hesitation we authorized her course of treatment. I'm happy to report that she's back to her normal, crazy, puppy self. Processing the claim couldn't have been easier: I snapped a photo of the vet bill with my phone and submitted the claim via the app. Even with the holiday weekend, we had our check in less than a week. Thanks again for the peace of mind! With just this once claim, the premiums for Gracie's policy have paid for themselves for the next 18 months!