My 2-year-old cat ate the ears off a stuffed bear resulting in the need for emergency surgery to remove the offensive object that got lodged at the opening of his small intestine. After imaging tests at my own vet he was sent to the emergency clinic to see the surgeon, who concurred that he required a surgical procedure to remove the blockage, or he would certainly die. The surgery was performed that evening and Rolo is recovering very nicely. He had a 2x1x1/4" piece of rotting fabric removed from his intestine. He required overnight hospitalization and medication to aid his healing. Healthy Paws responded immediately to my claim submission, provided reimbursement quickly, and were compassionate in their communications regarding Rolo's recovery.