Healthy Puppy because of Healthy Paws!

10
Out of 10

Our little guy had a terrible allergic reaction to something possibly a bee that he ate. His eyes were swollen shut and muzzle double the size. We whisked him to the emergency hospital and we were informed that he was having an anaphylaxis reaction and another shock where his gums were turning gray. All worked out and after iv's and meds he is back to normal. Through all our turmoil we did not have to worry about our coverage. Healthy Paws is the best with personal and caring customer service.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
anaphylaxic shock
Claim Amount
$500 - $1000
Breed

Cairn Terrier

Age of Pet
Under a year

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.