My puppy managed to escape her locked crate (!) while we were not home and went exploring all the rooms she is not allowed into including the bedrooms. After climbing onto the bed and a bookcase, she ingested inedible items containing button batteries amd also managed to find and open a travel bottle of Ibuprophen. This all happened on a Sunday, so we rushed her to the emergency vet which resulted in a very expensive two day stay with x-rays, induced vomiting, intravenous fluids, and medications. Healthy Paws paid within days of receiving the claim fully in the amount outlined in the contract. They even sent an email to check up on how she was doing. There are a lot of choices out there for pet insurance and I'm so glad I chose Healthy Paws and have already recommended them to others!