Kodi was a very lucky pup. He injested something that he picked up thus causing him to become very lethargic and toxic. Thwe vet checked his vitals and did blood work ascertaining low white blood cells indicating some type of problem. She gave him fluids and liquid charcoal to remove the toxins from his system. When he went to his own vet he rechecked his blood work and his red blood cells were still not where hew wanted them so we are trying to figure out how to get them back up. we are trying to determine if he might have a parasite. As of right now he's holding his own but we will be be doing some more tests next week.