My 7 month old Vizsla Lenny contacted kennel cough in a day care facility that turned into a slight Pnemonia and he was running a fever of 105.3. Since it was the weekend, I to take him to an emergency Vet hospital. After an overnight stay he responded very well to the antibiotics and is back to his old self. Healthy Paws was easy to work with, very fast to respond and genuinely interested in the health of my dog. A simple email asking how he was doing meant a lot to me. I signed up for healthy paws when Lenny's littermate swallowed a battery and it cost $5,000 to remove it. It's the best investment I have made in a very long time!