Abby our 18 month old Pembroke Corgi ate part of a plastic runner in our hallway. We thought she had passed it all, but when she started drooling and would not play, we knew something was wrong. An x-ray showed the plastic lodged in her small intestine. Being retirees we were heartbroken and did not think we would be able to afford the surgery, but with the help of VPI, almost the whole vet bill was paid and we were able to settle up our vet bill within two weeks, before the end of the month.
Pembroke Welsh Corgi