Romulus got into a bag of trash left outside while I let him our for his morning potty break. Unbeknownst to me, he ingested a bit of moldy cheese. Four hours later, he was convulsing. I went to my regular vet first, then he was transferred to the vet school when they could not figure out how to make his convulsions stop (they tried various anti-convulsants to no avail). They finally discovered the problem, treated his accordingly with fluids, hospitalization in ICU and very expensive meds). Of course, the only thing I was concerned about was his health at the time, but after he can home and recovered, I began to worry if Embrace would cover everything as well as they claimed they would. They did! After I submitted a claim and his records, they reimbursed me the amount agreed upon in my policy very quickly, with no questions asked. Love this company!