Morgan, age 1 yr, 2 mos. underwent emergency surgery at Ardenwood Pet Hospital, in Fremont, CA. after ingestion of red sewing thread, endangering his intestinal tract.
The claim form was sent to Trupanion on a Tuesday, and by Thursday, I was e-mailed that 90% of the vet bill was covered - and a check would be on its way to me. I had just gone to the bank to make a payment toward the $1,000+ bill that morning.
Trupanion came through for Morgan at a most crucial time. Thanks to Trupanion's Claim Department for their excellent service and support.