Allowed us excellent care for our dog!

10
Out of 10

First of all I'll say that without pet's best we may not have been able to afford care for our dog when he ate a lethal dose of dark chocolate (75%cocoa). He was restless, had tremors, very high heart rate and was starting to seizure. We took him to the ER (4am) and he stayed there for about a day and a half.I wish we humans had insurance as good as Pets Best. While at the ER, we called them. We were able to speak with a wonderful person there who actually gave us information about what we could expect for reimbursement and when we could expect it. They reimbursed us 80% of the charges within 10 days! Because of Pets Best we were able to authorize the care for our guy and thanks to some great vets, Louie is doing just fine.
Another thing and what was the determining factor in our choice for Pets Best was they have no older animal restrictions and our dog was 9 when we enrolled.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
Chocolate poisoning
Claim Amount
$500 - $1000
Breed

Australian Shepherd

Age of Pet
Over 8 years

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.