Pet Wellness Guides > Pets Best Statistics - Pet Insurance Review
Pets Best Statistics
Pets Best released some interesting 2012 data:
- claims were filed on nearly 50% of pets they insure
- among these pets, an average of 4.75 claims were filed
- pet owners who filed claims requested any average of $1,717 throughout the year
So if we take our estimate of 100,000 active policies for Pets Best, that means:
- claims were filed on about 50,000 pets
- about 237,500 claims were filed last year (50,000 x 4.74)
That’s a whole lot of claims to process. Pets Best has a wellness plan and those types of claims should be simple to process, but that still leaves a lot of forms to be reviewed.Disclaimer
The information contained on this blog is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. It is not a substitute for professional veterinary care. Always consult with your veterinarian before making any changes to your pet's health care or treatment plan.
The authors of this blog are not veterinarians and do not claim to be experts in pet health. The information provided here is based on our own experiences and research, as well as information from reputable sources. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information.
We encourage you to do your own research and consult with your veterinarian before making any decisions about your pet's health.