You never know

8
Out of 10

Last month my puggle Chloe ate one grape that unfortunately fell on the floor. I remember reading in the ASPCA pamphlet that grapes/raisins can be extremely toxic to dogs. Since this happened on a Sunday, I called an emergency animal hospital in my area. They told me to bring her in immediately, since her kidneys could shut down.(even from one grape) Upon arriving the doctor told me that there was a chance that Chole would have to stay in the hospital for a couple of days hooked up to an I.V. if she wasn't able to expel the grape. The vet induced vomiting and thankfully Chole was fine and able to go home that night. I submitted my claim and was kept informed of its progress via e-mail. I received a reimbursement check in less than one month!

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
ingested a poisonous food
Claim Amount
$100 - $500
Breed

Mixed Breed

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.