claim for Blondie

Out of 10

Blondie was hospitalized after eating an entire bag of Nestles chocolate chips. She spent two days in the hospital. The bill was over $ 1,000. I was reibursed about $ 650. I was a little dissapointed in that so much was discounted. I live about 6 miles from Manhattan and costs are high here. I don't really know if all that is taken in to account. (Although it is the same with human medical reimbursements) The first time I submitted the claim, I was never acknowledged. I guess it never made it to a desk. Once I resubmitted it, it was addressed immediately.

Did you find this review helpful?
Poisoning by chocolate
Claim Amount
Over $1000


Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.