He has developed a taste for chocolate

Out of 10

My dog, Toby, recently managed to get into a bag of hot cocoa mix. The amount he ate was not known, but it could've been up to 14 oz. I caught it pretty quickly, so we went to the ER vet. They induced vomiting, but pet poison control indicated the particular brand could be really toxic, so he needed to stay overnight for IV fluids.Everything turned out well for Toby and he's back to chasing the ball and getting into trouble.
Petplan was great in handling of the claim, with no hassle and prompt payment within 10 days. I've made several other claims, many due to similar types of issues and they've been great. It's nice to not to worry about the cost as much when deciding what course of treatment to take.
My only complaint was that the policy renewal cost was a bit steep this past summer.

Did you find this review helpful?
ingesting chocolate
Claim Amount
$500 - $1000

Yellow Lab

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.