On Friday of Labor Day weekend, one of my two golden retrievers, Boo Radley, was bitten by a copperhead very badly on his muzzle. We rushed him to the local emergency veterinary hospital and he spent three days and two nights in the ICU because of respiratory and blood complications from the venom. When they asked me how much I was willing to pay to save his life, I said "whatever it takes" because I knew that Pet Plan was there to cover the cost (~$4500). And they did! I can't imagine putting a price limit on Boo Radley's life. Pet Plan makes sure I won't ever have to.