This past summer my 16 month old matipoo Raymond was enjoying the back yard with his brother Robert. They love to run and chase each other. That same evening I noticed Raymond was unusually quiet and he hardly touched his dinner. Lately that evening he began to vomit and become listless. He proceeded to vomit most of the night. The next morning I rushed him the vet and he discovered that he had swallowed a rock. Unfortunately the rock would not pass on its own and Raymond would need surgery. The surgery cost $1,160.10 and my ASPCA pet insurance covered $884.23 of it. I am so thankful that Raymond’s surgery was successful and that I had health insurance coverage for him. Thanks ASPCA for the wonderful service and peace of mind.