On Halloween our six month old Great Dane puppy Gus gave us a real scare when he swallowed a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser cleaning sponge. No chewing, just swallowed it whole. After six hours in the emergency clinic and three sets of x-rays the eraser was just sitting in the bottom of his stomach. Several of the vets at the clinic and poison control concurred that our only option was to do emergency surgery and get the sponge. Gus survived after three days in intensive care. Gus' Halloween trick had us sick with fear, but thanks to Pet Plan we didn't have to worry about the unexpected expense. They paid quickly and were great to work with. I'm very pleased with my treatment and know that my husband, Fred, and I made a great decision in picking Pet Plan for our Gus. Thanks Pet Plan, we hope next Halloween is full of treats!