My 6 month old puppy swallowed a sock. Fortunately it,"passed through." VPI paid for her vet visit. But when she swallowed another sock 6 months later, they claimed she was a risk and wouldn't cover her vet trip. They, "reviewed" it for nearly a year. In the meantime, she never swallowed any more. Yet their final decision was to cancel her policy. I had to call numerous times to see what the status on her policy was. My calls were never returned. I wasted so much time and energy trying to find out what was going on...only to be needlessly lead on for months. Their right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing. CHOOSE ANOTHER COMPANY.
Irish Water Spaniel