Adelayne (Layne) our 19 month old Golden Retriever is everything to us. My wife and I cherish her. Recently over July 4th holiday, we went camping and Layne got poisoned possibly by formaldehyde, the chemical in portable toilets. We rushed her into the emergency vet clinic fearing the worst. After several hours we were able to go home with Layne and medications. We watched her slow recovery for days. I submitted the claim to Embrace not knowing what to expect. Well thank you!! They paid us back $182.94 of the $303.27 emergency clinc bill. That's 60%! Layne is back to her normal sweet self again, she's loved more than ever. Thanks again Embrace-no questions-no hassles-BEST Insurance.