Unexpectedly happy that we thought ahead of time i

Out of 10

I bought pet insurance because my dog is a pure bred and I was concerned about genetic conditions that they are prone towards. I didn't think he could get in any other danger as he is inside most of the time. Well, the family came home early from vacation...doors that were supposed to stay shut were left open...and yada,yada,yada..my dog ate rat poison. He was rushed to the Vet ER and his stomach was pumped. We had bills over $600. PetPlan paid right away and we couldn't be happier with the service.

Did you find this review helpful?
Ate rat poison
Claim Amount
$500 - $1000


Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.