I have decided to cancel

Out of 10

I bought the insuance for my 2 dogs last year. I just received an email that my plan is going up about 50% and they are raising the deductible. The website shows the old price still. When I tried to call and ask why, I was on hold 30 minutes before I finally gave up and left a message. 3 days later and I am still waiting for my message to be returned. The only bills I had this past year was the yearly checkup and shots and it took 6 weeks to get my money back. I have decided to cancel the insurance and just put the money in a bank account monthly. I'd rather keep the money myself and use it if I have to than give it away 'just in case'

Did you find this review helpful?
Claim Amount
$100 - $500


Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.
Posted: 07/23/2010

I also had the same experience. My premium and deductible were being raised significantly. When I called about it, (I also had a long hold time) I was told it was because my dog a microchip!!!! The guy told me pets that have a microchip with HomeAgain now have to pay more!! The guy told me I could cancel my current policy and then sign up on the website again so I can get the cheaper non micrchip price. Makes no sense to me. I have cancelled as well.