Hungry Lab Puppy

Out of 10

Basically, our 6 month old lab puppy ate a pair of rolled up socks (!), which got lodged in his small intestine. Had been on PetPlan for a while, and I had taken all the steps to get doctors check ups and vaccinations, because I didn't want to be left out of a claim due to a technicality.
With that being said, they picked up the phone when I called on a Saturday to go over the coverage on my plan, and even preemptively sent the paperwork for us to go over. The bill ended up coming to $4,400, which was enough that had we not been sure about it being covered, we might have not been able to actually go though with the surgery (which ended up saving his life). I filed the claim on that Sunday, using the PetPlan app on my phone, and by Tuesday morning, I had a message on my answering machine saying that the cheque was in the mail. Incredible service - transparent, and reliable.

Did you find this review helpful?
Swallowed a foreign body
Claim Amount
Over $1000

Labrador Mix

Age of Pet
Under a year

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.