I have 2 dogs which I have purchased pet insurance for both for serveral years now. Never needed until 3 weeks ago. Molly the youngest 2 years old Golden Retriever swallowed a piece of toy rope and chewed sticks that acted like needles and punctuated her intestines and she could not pass. Molly has had to have 2 emergency surgeries. Had to stay at hospital for 8 days. The bill was pretty hefty. I called pet plan to let them know what happened and procedure to submit claim. Representatives was very helpful. She sent me claim form and let me know what they needed.Pretty simple she actually filled my information in and added policy acct.
Once I had paid the bill doctor filled out his portion we submitted claim and we had a check in a few days. It was less than 10 days very easy. We were very happy and a peace of mind. Molly is doing great.