For the second time in 2 years our little Chihuahua mix rescue was stung by a bee. She's had such a tough life and this was almost the final assault on her little body. Due to her previous exposure to bees, we knew we had very little time to get her treated. We rushed her to the emergency vet and handed her over just as her body went limp. They asked what kind of life-saving efforts we were prepared to approve. Because we knew that PetPlan would cover her medical treatment, we didn't have to waste time or energy debating what we could afford to save her. With the help of the vets, she cheated death again. PetPlan paid for everything, making a horrible situation a bit less painful.