Olivia's Story

10
Out of 10

Our 4 year old gray tabby, Olivia, accidentally ingested something she shouldn't have. Based on her abnormal behavior (agitated, pacing back and forth under the bed), we rushed her to the vet. She was given IV fluids and the vet called poison control to find out what to give her to reverse the effects of her poisoning. Petplan was there all the way through, and my claim was paid three days after I submitted it. Thank you Petplan for your superior service and care for your clients. I really feel appreciated at a client and look forward to continued patronage of your company. I would be lost without you and so would my furry babies!

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
Accidental poisining
Claim Amount
$500 - $1000
Breed

Domestic Shorthair

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.