As always, thank you Petplan!

10
Out of 10

My cat Milo accidentally ingested Rimadyl (meant for my dog) late Saturday night. Of course I immediately took him to our emergency vet and then to his regular vet the next day. Thankfully they were able to flush out his system and he will be fine. First thing Monday morning I spoke to Kim Borbone and she helped me figure out the new app which was a much faster way to send in my claims. The next day I spoke to Susan Potts and she confirmed all my claims had been settled already...what a relief! I can't thank you all enough for making my life easier during a stressful time. Pet insurance is a must for all pet parents...because you just never know when there will be an emergency situation. Thank you again Petplan!!!

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
Overdosing on medication
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Mixed Breed

Age of Pet
Over 8 years

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.