I came downstairs Christmas and saw my MinPin up on the table and had opened a box of chocolates. They were mixed varieties but she ONLY ate the dark chocolate, about 1/2 pound. My MinPin is small weighting about 5 pounds. I rushed her to the emergency vet within 30 minutes. She was not doing well when we arrived, but I told the VET do what ever it takes because I have PetPlan! Then another dog came in and had eaten chocolate and her owner almost fainted when they gave her an estimate of $1000.The owner had to take a loan out at the emergency vet and did not want the dog to stay until morning getting everything like IV and constant monitoring. My MinPin is fine. Thank You PetPlan.