My rescue dog, Ginger, decided to ingest a kitchen rag and this resulted in a blockage. After emergency surgery, the vet hospital faxed the bill to Pet Plan and within one week I had my first check for $3,349. There was no argument and they were genuinely supportive and concerned in regards to her recovery. My vet also sent them a bill for the initial tests and I was reimbursed quickly for their services as well per my pet plan policy. I am very impressed with Pet Plan's support and highly recommend them. For any pet owner it will bring you great peace of mind.