On 7/31/11, I was on vacation with my family including our fur kids, Bella(5yr.old beagle/shepherd mix)and Chase (2yr.old beagle mix), I had brought down all their supplies and had it in a zipped bag on my bureau. We went to the beach at 11AM and my daughter came back at 2PM and called me right away that the bag was on the floor and the medicine bottles were gnawed open and empty! I knew there were over 150 tablets of the Dasaquin and at least 15 pills in the Rimadyl bottle. I had no idea how much either had ingested. I took them to the nearest Vet that was open on a Sunday and it was 30 miles away. They had to spend 3 days in the Hospital. A $4000.00 bill for both "Bonnie and Clyde" I learned early on when we got Bella 5 years ago that Pet insurance is a must. I have always been reimbursed within 2 weeks.