My 2 1/2 year-old yellow lab, Phoebe is food crazy! Unfortunately she has been known to eat things she shouldn't. She had surgery for a bowel obstruction in December after she ate a rock. PetPlan USA was fantastic and I received reimbursement within a week of her surgery! Two weeks ago, Phoebe ingested a corn cob. We had no idea she ate this as we have not served corn in our house since last summer! So we had another trip to the ER and emergency surgery to remove the corn cob! Once again, PetPlan was wonderful and sent us reimbursement right away! They have definitely been a lifesaver...literally!!