Awesome!

10
Out of 10

My puppy (8 month old lab) ate something that at best looks like a cat toy. He had to go into surgery and have it taken out. PetPlan was amazing. My vet submitted the paperwork with ease and I had my refund in less then 10 days.
I would be $2500 down if I didn't have PetPlan. No way I wouldn't operate.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
Ate something and it was caught in his intestine
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Labrador Retriever

Age of Pet
Under a year

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.