Exceptional Service!!

10
Out of 10

Peaches, my 2 year old cockapoo, consumed several pieces of sugarless gum, containing xylitol, which is toxic to dogs. My family was devastated, as was I, not just from the threat to Peaches' health, but also because of the financial hardship this could cause. Fortunately, I had enrolled in Petplan, after researching several companies, and after a previous hospitalization which cost $2500! At that time, I became aware of the potential expense/hardship an illness or accident could cause. Fortunately, Peaches' condition treatable and she remained hospitalized for two days. Upon her discharge, the veterinarian's office faxed the claim form and invoice to Petplan. I received an email confirming receipt of the claim. Within a week, the claim was processsed and I had a check reimbursing me for 90% within two weeks of the incident. All I could think was, "Is this for real"?. What incredible, prompt service! It was also great because I could access my account on their website and check on the status. Prior to my filing of the claim, I had told several friends about my obtaining pet insurance, however, never having made a claim, I could not vouch for Petplans'service. Having had such a great experience, I am now telling all of my pet owning friends about Petplan. While I hope I never have to call on Petplan again, it gives me extreme peace of mind knowing that they are there in times of need. Thank you, Peptplan

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
Ingestion of xylitol from chewing gum
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Cockapoo

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.