Pleased

10
Out of 10

Our Bichon-Poo Bon Bon got into rat poison in our garage while we were away for the day. We noticed the empty packets when we came home and even though she appeared to be fine, we took her to the emergency vet where they induced vomiting and gave her active charcoal and fluids, and she was fine. We submitted a claim which was promptly and fairly paid. It's more expensive for older dogs than the other popular plan, but the pay-out and service are much better.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
poison
Claim Amount
$100 - $500
Breed

Bichon Frise

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.