excellent service and quick reimbursement!

10
Out of 10

Our Golden Retriever puppy (Iggy) ate a toxic mushroom in our yard and had to stay in the 'hospital' for 2 days and one night! With all the tests, blood work, IV meds, active charcoal etc. the bill totaled over a thousand dollars! YIKES! We sent in our claim, recieved a wonderful email from our claims advisor to let us know it was being processed and within a week of her email we recieved our check. If only human insurance was this efficient!!!

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
Claim Amount
Breed
Age of Pet

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.