I can't even begin to say how much my family and I love Trupanion! Our Cairn Terrier ingested mushrooms, and became very I'll - so sick we almost lost him. He was in an emergency clinic for over a week.
Trupanion was with us every step of the way. They worked with the clinics on pre-approvals and stayed in touch with us to assure us everything on their end was ok. It was such a relief that we could just focus on our little boy and not worry about the financial side of it.
I highly recommend Trupanion - hopefully you'll never have to use it, but if you do you'll be thankful you signed up for the coverage. Thanks to all the vets, techs and the coverage we had our boy is on his way to recovery....for that we will always be grateful!