Excellent coverage for emergency

10
Out of 10

My 3 yo retriever grabbed a shish kabob with uncooked meat & swallowed it whole before he even landed back on the ground. The shish kabob sharp stick was 8 inches long & now in his stomach. Within 90 minutes, the stick was fished out of his stomach successfully under anesthesia late at night. Total bill $1800. AKC insurance sent me a check for $1300 within 10 days. Without any hassle. I would do a commercial for AKC's service: prompt & very reasonable reimbursement.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
swallowed shish kabob whole with stick
Claim Amount
$500 - $1000
Breed

Flat-coated Retriever

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.