When my Shih Tzu devoured a big piece of chocolate cake that was left unattended on the kitchen table- I freaked out. I rushed my dog to the vet, who was luckily open at the time. After some meds and observation, he was able to come home. In a panic, I forgot to take my form with me to the vet, but Petfirst's customer service was able to send it to my vets office immediately and reminded me to get a copy of my dog's records and invoice - the vet was able to email them right away, making the claim process easy. The check came shortly after!