I will always use Pets Best Pet Insurance

10
Out of 10

My dog got very sick after ingesting Xylitol, which is extremely toxic to dogs. He eventually had to be euthanized. Pets Best was very compassionate and concerned. They prrocessed my claim very quickly, which was so appreciated.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
Ingested poisoness substance
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Mixed Breed

Age of Pet
Over 8 years

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.