Top Notch Pet Insurance!!!

10
Out of 10

We think our little 5 month old Golden Retriever ate something poisonous and got liver failure from it. We are still doing blood work every week to monitor his liver toxicity/enzymes level however he is doing a lot better physically! he was hospitalized for 5 days and during this trivial time, healthy paws was god send to us. They gave me some peace and sanity during this time as my hospital bills racked up.
Thanks so much to everyone at healthy paws for supporting our finances during this time. I am so fortunate to have found them!!! Everything has been the simplest, easy and efficient. All we had to do was take a photo with the app on my phone, and they would reimburse us within days! Without them, I honestly don't know if I can even afford all the expenses and hospitalization to keep my baby alive. They were just what we needed during this difficult time. Thank you!!! I love you Healthy Paws!!!

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
Liver failure, poisoning
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Golden Retriever

Age of Pet
Under a year

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.