We had a rescue ( Terrier mix)who got into something toxic on her paws (we think), then ingested it when grooming herself.She had a emergency visit to the vet. The following day had to be admitted into the Vet. hospital for 4 days. Although they thought she would pull through, she did not. She went into renal failure. Pets Best was very fast with the claims. Couldn't be nicer when I had to call with questions. Pets Best even sent a sympathy card to us.Pets Best was an ease of mind during a very difficult time!