My 10-month old Rottweiler puppy recently swallowed a tennis ball, resulting in procedures at 3 different hospitals, 5 nights of hospitalization, and a mess of bills totaling over $7000. The online claims process was incredibly easy, helping me to make sense of all the different bills. Reimbursement was fast and simple, with no denials for any of the treatment he received. I also received a personal email following up to ask how he was recovering. The human touch was such a pleasant surprise! Pet insurance is a must for any responsible owner, and I could not be more pleased that I chose Healthy Paws!