Murphy my three year old Lab seems to have his share of mishaps. He recently developed a fever, became lethargic, refused food, and developed diarrhea. He was drooling profusely with constant panting. We took Murphy to the ER for an examination. The Veterinarian determined, after x-rays, blood tests and routine examination, that Murphy had eaten something that had poisoned him. Murphy was sent home with fluid under his skin to bring down his fever, antibiotics and anti-diarrhea medicine. Murphy is now feeling much better he is back to his old self. The cost was considerable, but with the excellent coverage from Healthy Paws and their prompt payment, Murphy's mom only had to worry about getting him well again.
I applaud the professionalism and sincere concern Healthy Paws demonstrates each time Murphy scares his mom.