Hooray for Healthy Paws!!!

Out of 10

Emma, my three year old lab mix got into a guest's dog rimadyl.(ibuprofen for dogs) She ate a highly toxic dose and had to be hospitalized for over three days. The bill totaled over $3500. I received a check from Healthy paws within the a week from the claim. I have had Healthy Paws Insurance for my dogs since I first adopted them. (almost three years) I cannot rave enough about their concern, service and promptness that claims are completed! Thank you Healthy Paws! This is the second time you've saved one of my dog's life!
Samuel Rosoff

Did you find this review helpful?
Toxic Nsaid overdose
Claim Amount
Over $1000

Mixed Breed

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.